Chicken and Mushroom Noodle Soup

After a weekend of heavy drinking and loads of food I decided to make something simple and light for dinner last night. I wanted something light yet spicy ( yes I do love my spices). This is the simplest yet the tastiest random dish I have ever made!

Ingredients:

A pack of rice noodles/ regular noodles

300 gms of chicken breast thinly sliced

3 Green chillies

1/2 Lemon juice

6 strands of spring onions

7-8 mushrooms

Lettuce ( 3- 4 leaves)

Fresh ginger and garlic finely chopped or pasted

Handful of Coriander leaves ( chopped)

3 Tbs light soya sauce

1 Tsp black pepper grounded

1 Tsp sesame seed oil/ sunflower oil/ olive oil

2 cubes of chicken stock

Method:

• Stir fry the chicken in the oil for about 5-6 mins and then add the mushrooms, spring onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste
  • Add 3 cups of water in the whole mix
  • Add the chicken stalk, lettuce, soya sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and bring it to boil
  • Finally add the pre-boiled noodles into the soup and then add the chopped coriander leaves to garnish

Isnt this the simplest recipe ever, but trust me it is extremely tasty and healthy at the same time. Hope you enjoy making this one lazy evening.

P.S Β For all the men who think, you cant cook, try this and your girl friend/ potential girl friend is surely going to get impressed! πŸ™‚

Cheers

Advertisements

8 Comments Add yours

1. shrimoyee says:

I am about to have it for lunch! πŸ™‚ Do try and let me know! πŸ™‚

1. Nveam says:

😦 i wish i could grab some of that now, i’ll be trying your recipes for sure in the future and i will let u know don’t worry πŸ™‚

1. shrimoyee says:

hahahaha cool waiting for that! πŸ™‚

2. lordsom says:

Your recipes seem pretty good πŸ™‚
    I would opt for lemongrass instead of Dhaniya patta.

1. shrimoyee says:

Oh yeah even lemon grass and some bamboo sticks would add a great flavour to this! Will try it next time with some lemon grass! πŸ™‚

1. lordsom says:

Just lemon grass sounds great…bamboo shoots…I was never a fan of πŸ˜›